WM-FML-40-OOB-1 – Linear Electric Fireplace by Sierra Flames - Open Box
Sierra Flame Electric fireplace 40″ x 27″ with a fashionable Black Steel Surround and Overlay.
Stylish and tasteful, the WM-FML-40 is a remarkable electric fireplace solution. Offering a nice blend of contemporary and elegant design, Sierra Flame’s Flush Mount Linear WM-FML-40 electric fireplace delivers a wonderful ambiance to any room or office. The colorful, life-like ‘gradient’ flame dances and comes alive on a bed of Himalayan crystals or Sable fire glass set behind a stylish steel surround and overlay that offers added dimension and an artistic element to the fireplace.
Enjoy the relaxing benefits of the remote temperature maintenance control to keep your room warm and cozy at all times. The WM-FML-40 electric fireplace is perfect for zone heating and will warm a space measuring between 400 and 500 sq ft. This fireplace is very versatile and you can further customize the WM-FML-40 Linear electric fireplace by creating your own look by choosing one of our custom finish overlays. This unit is great in home or in offices.
Description of repairs: Small scratches on surround, no other issues upon inspection, re-packaged. SN: 14101110045
- Wall mount or built in flush mount
- Heat is vented from the bottom of the overlay
- Temperature maintenance control – maintains a constant temperature of 25C
- Stunning ‘Gradient’ Flame
- Hard wire ready
- Black steel surround with overlay
- Latest LED light technology
- Remote controls included: 1 for flame/heater & 1 for backlighting
- Heats approx. 400-500 sq. ft.
- Plug on left side
- Included Media: Himalayan Salt & Sable fire glass
- Optional overlay finishes available for an additional charge
|Heater||1500 watts high
750 watts low
|No Heater||19 watts|
|Rotor Motor||1@5 watts|
|Height, Width, Depth||21 x 25 1/2 x 5 5/8|
|Glass Viewing Opening||9 7/8 x 23 3/8|
|Surround Size||27 x 40|
|Shipping Size||30 1/4 x 42 3/4 x 10 1/4|
|Shipping Weight||64 lbs. Steel Surround Included|
|Plug Location||Left Side|
|Approx. Heating Area||400 sq. ft.|